Connect with us

How to immigrate to British Columbia?

EEBC – Health Care Professional

black and gray stethoscope

This program is for physicians, specialists, nurses, and allied health professionals to work in British Columbia and get permanent residence.

How to apply?

Create an online IRCC Express Entry profile and meet the requirement of the IRCC express entry programs (FSWP, FSTP, CEC). If you pass both minimum program and category requirements, you will be notified to apply under the Express Entry BC stream via BCPNP Online.


Point SystemExpress EntryYou must qualify under – Federal Skilled Worker Program, or Federal Skilled Trades Program or Canadian Experience Class to be considered for this program.
Pass scoreYou must get 67/100 if you are applying under Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP).
LanguageNot mandatory for NOC 0, or A, however for NOC B, the minimum English is CLB 4.
ExperienceTwo years of job-related experience is required. 
Job OfferMust have a full-time permanent job offer from a BC public health authority in one of the following occupations: physician, specialist, registered nurse, registered psychiatric nurse, nurse practitioner, allied health professional such as a: diagnostic medical sonographer, clinical pharmacist, medical laboratory technologist, medical radiation technologist, occupational therapist, and physiotherapist. Midwife occupation is eligible if you have a letter of confirmation from an employer of an established practice group in BC.
Wage StandardMarket rate.
EducationRefer to FSWP, FSTP, or CEC.
Settlement FundsMust have proof that you can support yourself and your dependents.

LINKS AND RESOURCES: (Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar