Connect with us

How to Immigrate to Ontario?

Express Entry Skilled Trades

2 boy in blue and white pants and blue helmet action figure

This program is available for foreign nationals with Ontario work experience in eligible skilled trades who would like to immigrate to the province of Ontario through express entry.

How to apply?

You must have a federal government express entry profile and receive a notification of interest from Ontario to be able to apply for nomination to the Ontario government. Once you are nominated by the Ontario government, you are then able to apply to the federal government through IRCC for permanent residence.


Point SystemExpress Entry
LanguageMust have CLB/NCLC 5 or higher English or French.
ExperienceYou must have 1-year work experience within the last 2 years in Ontario in skilled trades NOC minor group 633 or major group 72, 73 or 82.
Job OfferA job offer is not required.
EducationMust have a valid trade certificate or license in Ontario.
Settlement FundsMust have either a settlement fund for yourself and dependent family members, or a job offer in Ontario.
OthersResidence: Must be a resident of Ontario with a valid legal status in Canada. Intention to live in Ontario: You must have the intention to live in Ontario after your PR is approved.

LINKS AND RESOURCES:  (Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar