Connect with us

How to immigrate to Saskatchewan?

Health Professionals – Nurses

person sitting while using laptop computer and green stethoscope near

This stream is for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPC), Psychiatric Nurses, or Registered Nursed (RN) who have studied in Saskatchewan and worked for at least 6 months on a temporary work permit in Saskatchewan.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed and if approved, you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to the IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


ExperienceHave worked as a nurse for at least 6 months in Saskatchewan, and still hold a valid work permit.
Job OfferHave a job offer that is permanent and full-time and is issued by: Saskatchewan Health Authority or the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, or any other publicly funded health employer.
OthersHave a valid Job Approval Letter.



(Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar