Connect with us

How to immigrate to Saskatchewan?

Health Professionals – Other Health Professions

doctor holding red stethoscope

This stream is for health professionals currently working in NOC A, B, C, or 0 who have worked for at least 6 months on a temporary work permit in Saskatchewan.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed, and if approved, you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to the IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageCLB/NCLC 4 if your job is in NOC skill level C occupation.
ExperienceCurrently working in the health care sector in NOC skill levels A, or B, Or C or 0 and have worked here for at least 6 months with an eligible employer (health authority, licensing body, etc.). You should hold a valid work permit.
Job OfferMust have a permanent and full-time job offer from an eligible employer such as The Saskatchewan Health Authority or The Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, or any other publicly funded health employer.
EducationMust be eligible to get a necessary license or certification if required.
OthersHave a valid Job Approval Letter.



(Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar