Connect with us

How to immigrate to Saskatchewan?

Semi-skilled Agriculture Worker with Existing Work Permit

bowl of tomatoes served on person hand

This program is for semi-skilled workers with at least 6 months of experience in Saskatchewan on a valid work permit.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed and if approved you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageCLB/NCLC 4 in English or French for NOC skill level C occupation.
ExperienceMust have worked for at least 6 months with the current employer who gives you a job offer.
Job OfferMust have a job offer from an employer in Saskatchewan in NOC 8431 (General Farm Worker) or NOC 8432 (Nursery and Greenhouse Worker). The job offer must be in the same occupation as your current work.
EducationMinimum Canadian high school or equivalent.



(Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar