Connect with us

How to immigrate to Saskatchewan?

Skilled Worker with Existing Work Permit

grayscale photo of person in hoodie holding round ball

If you have been working lawfully in Saskatchewan for at least 6 months and meet other program requirements, you can apply for this program.

How to apply?

Create a profile on the SINP Online portal, complete all sections and upload your documents. Your application will be assessed and if approved you will receive a SINP nomination approval letter, work permit support letter, and information on how to apply for PR to IRCC- Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.


LanguageMust have CLB/NCLC 4 for NOC skill level C occupations.
ExperienceMust have worked with the employer who gives you a job offer for at least 6 months or more. The job offer must be related to your current experience.
Job OfferMust have a full-time permanent job offer in Saskatchewan from a local employer in NOC skill levels 0, A, B, or in the designated trades.
EducationIf your occupation requires a license in Saskatchewan, you must be eligible to get one.



(Accessed in Sep 2021).

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar